The Villas – Wag Water
Formally Prospect Plantation’s General Manager’s house, Wag Water is named after a Jamaican river which meanders through the local parish of St. Mary.
The villa offers three bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom. The spacious sitting room/dining room and extensive outdoor verandah allow for comfortable living both indoor and outdoor.
Wag Water has a private swimming pool and sun terrace situated on a beautiful promontory with a winding stairway leading to the sea. The property enjoys a panoramic view of the coastline between Ocho Rios and Oracabessa.
Wag Water at a glance
• 3 bedrooms – air conditioned
• 5 Star service
• Full staff: cook, butler & housekeeper
• Private swimming pool and terrace
• Lush, tropical landscaped gardens
• Wireless broadband internet access
• Cable TV, and CD player
• TV in each bedroom
• On-property tennis court access
• Discounted Prospect Plantation tour and horseback riding
• Discounted green fees at Sandals Upton Golf course
• Discount / priority booking of Dolphin Cove attractions
• Complimentary airport transfers (based on a 7 night stay)
• Overnight security