The Villas – Frankfort
Originally a fortified residence dating back to the 17th century, Frankfort is perhaps the most desirable north coast villa in Jamaica.
The property offers six bedrooms in an extremely private setting. Three bedrooms are located in the house with a further three located in the adjacent beach side school house a few steps away. The latest interior and terrace furnishings provide luxurious accommodation. The house and school house overlook a spectacular three hundred foot white sand beach, exclusively accessible to you and your guests. The new eight-person hot tub, surrounded by natural decking, has a perfect beach and sea view.
Frankfort has been enjoyed by some of the best known luminaries of the 20th century including Sir Winston Churchill, Dr. Henry Kissinger, Mr. Pierre Trudeau as well as royalty and other dignitaries.
Frankfort at a glance
• 6 bedrooms – air conditioned
• 5 Star accommodation and service
• Full staff: 2 butlers, 2 housekeepers, cook and gardener
• 300 ft private white sand beach
• 8 person hot tub
• Lush, tropical landscaped gardens
• Nortel phone / intercom in each room
• Wireless broadband internet access (works from the beach)
• 42″ plasma TV in master bedroom
• Flat screen TV in each bedroom
• iPod sound dock in each bedroom
• BOSE wave radio / CD player in each bedroom
• Ocean kayaks, table tennis and tennis court access
• Discounted Prospect Plantation tour and horseback riding
• Discounted green fees at Sandals Upton Golf course
• Discount / priority booking of Dolphin Cove attractions
• Complimentary airport transfers (based on a 7 night stay)
• Overnight security