The Villas – Eight Rivers
Eight Rivers is named after the nearby town of Ocho Rios which lies two miles to the east.
The villa consists of four bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom. The five hundred square feet interior living area, decorated with modern furnishings, provides extremely comfortable accommodation and adjoins a large shaded outdoor verandah.
Set within one and a half acres of tropical gardens, populated by mature indigenous trees, plants and flowers, the house has a magnificent swimming pool and sun terrace overlooking a gazebo and the sea beyond. A further secluded sun deck provides direct access to the sea.
Eight Rivers at a glance
• 4 bedrooms – air conditioned
• 5 Star service
• Full staff: cook, butler & housekeeper
• Private swimming pool and terrace
• Lush, tropical landscaped gardens
• Wireless broadband internet access
• Cable TV, and CD player
• Flat screen TV in each bedroom
• On-property tennis court access
• Discounted Prospect Plantation tour and horseback riding
• Discounted green fees at Sandals Upton Golf course
• Discount / priority booking of Dolphin Cove attractions
• Complimentary airport transfers (based on a 7 night stay)
• Overnight security